Summer Reading Program, June 1 - July 26
Register now for Santa Fe Public Library's Summer Reading Program. The theme is Fizz, Boom, Read, and the library will be hosting crafts and events around this theme. Read books, earn prizes! Click to read more about the Summer Reading Program.
Can't wait to get started on your reading log? You can download and print one here!
Family Bedtime Stories, Wednesday, July 2, Oliver La Farge Branch
Family Bedtime Stories, the first Wednesday each month at 6:30p.m. Read more »
Reading Suggestions for Children
Want help finding a book for your child? Below are some helpful links.
- Accelerated Reader BookFinder
- American Library Association Recommended Reading for Children
- Book lists from the Monroe County Public Library
- Book lists from New York Public Library
- What's Next Database from Kent Library District (Search Fiction Series)