Unicorns: Break The Cage
1. Click the link to access the FREE video and activities.
2. Sign in with Google or Facebook, or create a free account. Talewise will NOT send you advertising or put you on any mailing lists.
3. Ignore the payment method box, the system is automatically applying a coupon code for your FREE access.
4. After you sign in, scroll down and click ‘Continue’ to start the show!
5. The show is now saved in your Talewise account. Next time you want to access it just go to talewise.com, sign in, and pick up where you left off!
This video experience is brought to you by the Friends of the Santa Fe Public Library
The Santa Fe Public Library is pleased to announce that we will be opening our doors to the public on Wednesday, July 7 at 10:00 a.m. After opening week, all three branches (Main, La Farge, and Southside) will be open Tuesday through Saturday from 10:00 a.m. until 6:00 p.m., until further notice.
Patrons will once again be able to browse the shelves for materials to check out, use a public computer station for up to one hour per day, print documents, use the restrooms, shop at our Friends of the Santa Fe Public Library bookstores at Main and Southside, etc. We can still provide curbside pickup for those unable to come inside.
To protect unvaccinated children and adults, staff and library users will be required to wear masks that cover the mouth and nose while in library buildings, regardless of vaccination status.
Until further notice:
- In-person library programs will be held outdoors;
- Meeting rooms are not available to the public;
- Patrons are requested to make visits as brief as possible, preferably one hour or less;
- Food and drink (besides water) will be prohibited in the library;
- Outdoor book returns only. Exception: Interlibrary loan books can be returned directly to staff at the circulation desks.
We’d like to thank the Santa Fe community for your patience, resilience, and kindness since COVID-19 restrictions closed our doors in March of 2020, and prompted us to explore different ways of serving you. We look forward to seeing your smiling eyes very soon!