Schedule a free 1-on-1 appointment for help with:
- Basic computer, tablet, or smartphone use
- Library’s eBooks and eResources
- Email and social media basics
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Navigating the Internet
Thursdays (by appointment only)
10 a.m. – 11 a.m.
Main Library, 145 Washington Ave.
Call: 505-955-6786 or
The Santa Fe Public Library has opened our doors to the public at the Main and Southside Libraries. Main and Southside will be open Tuesday through Saturday from 10:00 a.m. until 6:00 p.m., until further notice. Due to staffing levels, our La Farge Branch will remain as Curbside Pickup only with the hours of 12-5:30 p.m., Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
Patrons once again are able to browse the shelves for materials to check out, use a public computer station for up to one hour per day, print documents, use the restrooms, shop at our Friends of the Santa Fe Public Library bookstores at Main and Southside, etc. We can still provide curbside pickup for those unable to come inside, just call circulation from the parking lot and park in the assigned curbside spaces.
To protect unvaccinated children and adults, staff and library users will be required to wear masks that cover the mouth and nose while in library buildings, regardless of vaccination status.
Until further notice:
- Most in-person library programs will be held outdoors
- Meeting rooms are not available to the public
- Patrons are requested to make visits brief if possible, preferably one hour or less
- Food and drink (besides water) will be prohibited in the library
We’d like to thank the Santa Fe community for your patience, resilience, and kindness since COVID-19 restrictions closed our doors in March of 2020, and prompted us to explore different ways of serving you. We love seeing your smiling eyes again!