Propose a Program
Submit a Program Proposal to Santa Fe Public Library
Thank you for your interest in providing a program at one of our Santa Fe Public Library locations. Before submitting this form please note the following:
- Submitting this form DOES NOT mean a program has been approved or is sponsored by the Library.
- Programming at the Library aims to meet a diverse range of learning, recreational and cultural needs. The Library sponsors a limited number of programs per month and we consider many factors including cost, space availability, target audience, event topic, staffing, and timing. We typically plan these programs months in advance.
- If you are looking to offer a program to the public on your own at the Library, our meeting rooms can be reserved for free and do not require use of this form. If you would like to work with the Library to offer your program, require Library assistance with your program, or would like the Library to help promote your program on our platforms, please proceed to fill out this form.
- Programs must be open to the general public and free of charge.
- Programs must be non-commercial. This prohibits solicitation of services or products, eliciting donations, promotion of a business and collection of attendee contact information. To sell copies of books, please work with the Library to make special arrangements.
- Library sponsored programs or events may not be used for sectarian, religious, or partisan political purposes. Meeting rooms cannot be used for religious services, but groups wishing to provide informational religious programs open to the public may do so by reserving a library community space independently.
- Program presenters may be required by the City of Santa Fe to complete a background check at no cost to you or your organization.
Programs are selected for their overall fit with wider programming initiatives and priorities. We receive many proposals and must pick the best fits for our community’s needs. The Library can only respond to proposals where there is a clear programming opportunity for the community. Submitting this form DOES NOT mean a program has been approved or is sponsored by the Library.
For questions about programming at Santa Fe Public Library, please reach out to email@example.com.