Tech Help: Library 101
Would you like a personal introduction to resources available at the library? Or perhaps you need help learning how to use your laptop, tablet, or phone? Make a free appointment with a librarian for a one-on-one tech help session.
To schedule an appointment call
- La Farge (505) 955-4867
- Main (505) 955-6781
- Southside (505) 955-2820
General Session Guidelines
- These sessions are designed to be instructional, library staff may provide support, but cannot execute the actual work.
- Librarians are instructors and cannot troubleshoot/fix malfunctioning devices or software or assist with technology updates.
- Librarians cannot recommend technology purchases. The library cannot be liable for patron’s devices or technology purchases.
- Appointments are approximately 60 minutes.
- Bring device with battery charged and relevant account logins/passwords you will need during the session.