Santa Fe Seed Library Mini Seed Libraries
MINI SEED LIBRARIES 2021 LOCATIONS, DATES, AND HOURS
The Seed Library has been relocated to 11 self-serve “Mini Seed Libraries” throughout the county. Home Grown New Mexico is partnering with SFEMG on the project. Learn more at http://homegrownnewmexico.org.
Please wear a mask, access the seed boxes one at a time, observe 6 feet minimum social distancing, and disinfect your hands before and after use.
Please limit the number of seed packets you take to no more than 5. Early season cold weather greens and seeds that need to be started indoors will be available through April 15. Warm season vegetables will be available April 15 through May, except at locations marked with *. At these two locations all seeds will be available starting March 6.
Weekends Only, March 6-May 31, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. (as supplies last)
· Santa Public Library Southside Branch, Santa Fe, 6599 Jaguar Drive, Santa Fe. Located under the portal
· Santa Public Library La Farge Branch, Located under the portal, 1730 Llano St., Santa Fe.
· Santa Public Library Main/Downtown Branch, 145 Washington Ave., Santa Fe; Located by the Curbside door in back parking lot.
The Santa Fe County Fairgrounds, 3229 Rodeo Road, Santa Fe. Located outside the white gate No Longer Available
· Edgewood Senior Center, 114 Quail Tr., Edgewood, NM, at Community Garden inside hoop house
· Pojoaque Valley Irrigation District Office, 9 Cities of Gold Road, Pojoaque.
Regular Business Hours, March 6-May 31 (as supplies last)
· Reunity Resources, Santa Fe, 1829 San Ysidro Crossing, March: Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.; April-May: Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. and Saturdays from 9 to noon. Call to confirm (505) – 490 – 1047
· La Tienda, Eldorado, 7 Caliente Road, Eldorado, Monday-Saturday, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
*March 6-April 30 Weekends 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. (as supplies last)
· Seed Shelter, 1539 Burro Lane, near Siler roundabout. Please park on the street.
Railyard Park Classroom, 740 Cerrillos Road where S. Guadalupe and Paseo de Peralta meet, behind Site Santa Fe and accessed from Callejon. No Longer Available
Saturday, March 20 ONLY, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
· Galisteo Park, Galisteo, NM. Park is adjacent to church at the junction of NM Routes 41 and 42.
This project is a community service of the Santa Fe Extension Master Gardeners Seed Stewards Project in partnership with the Santa Fe Public Library and Home Grown New Mexico. We are grateful for the support of Seed Savers Exchange, Baker Creek Rare Seeds, Plants of the Southwest, Lake Valley Seeds, La Villita Farm, Farm Direct Organic, Snake River Seed Cooperative, High Ground Gardens, El Guique Farm, Western Family Farm, Agua Fria Nursery, Botanical Interest, High Mowing Organic Seeds, Reunity Resources, Zulu Petals, La Tienda at Eldorado, and the many local gardeners who have shared their seeds.
More info at: https://santafelibrary.org/santa-fe-seed-library/